Exploring Adelaide is incomplete without visiting the shopping malls. However, due to the presence of myriad shopping centres, it becomes difficult to decide which ones to select. Here are 10 popular shopping malls in Adelaide that are a must for you to explore.
10 Must-Visit Shopping Malls for Shopaholics in Adelaide
Here are 10 shopping malls in Adelaide that you must visit if you are a shopaholic:
- Rundle Mall: In this mall, you can find some of the latest collections of men’s and women’s fashion, jewellery, shoes, electronics, and much more. There are several cafes and restaurants where you can sit and chill with your friends. You can also explore food tours, guided walking tours, street art walking tours etc. near this mall.
- Harbour Town Premium Outlets: This is the only direct outlet shopping mall in Adelaide that is home to numerous iconic Australian and international brands. You can check out men’s, women’s and children’s fashion stores, sportswear, footwear, jewellery, accessories and more here.
- The Parade Norwood: From the latest fashion and accessories, finest home decor, and toys, to phones, groceries and a lot more you can get them all here. If you love plants, you can get a plethora of beautiful plants here.
- Adelaide Arcade: This is a popular shopping mall full of small independent ventures. It happens to be the first shopping arcade in Australia offering a calm and quiet place to visitors. Also, there is a small museum on the history of this place and items sold there.
- Westfield Marion: This is one of the largest shopping malls in the city of Adelaide which is home to numerous flagship stores. You can get designer menswear, children’s clothing, women’s fashion shoe stores and more. Furthermore, there is a large food court having numerous restaurants and cafes.
- Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre: This is one of the largest open-air shopping malls making it a popular destination for tourists. Here, you can find over 100 stores and restaurants to explore when visiting the city.
- North Adelaide Village: This shopping centre is located in the heart of North Adelaide, featuring numerous casual dining options. Moreover, there is a Foodland supermarket and some basic services that people can avail.
- Churchill Centre: Here you can get numerous department stores, services, informal dining options and boutiques. There is an excellent variety of shops and a large and clean food court where you can spend plenty of leisure time.
- Brickworks Marketplace: This is a contemporary complex with grocery stores, casual international restaurants and department stores. You can also grab some fast food while shopping.
- Burnside Village: There are over 100 shops offering high-quality products. If you love purchasing luxury items, there is a dedicated Zara store, making it a perfect shopping destination for you.
Apart from these, there are several other shopping malls in Adelaide that you can explore. So, give in to your shopaholic spirit and shop your heart out when visiting this beautiful city in Australia.